0

Goodbye 2009 Hello 2010!

Posted by Jess Gates
The end of the semester was......dreadful. As most finals weeks usually are thus far in my college career. I was nonetheless undaunted a trudged through finals week. What usually gets me through that week is knowing that by the end of it I will be safely home where no tests can touch me! =) This semester finals week was not too extremely bad and I've come to expect the usual day and night studying and binge eating to supress the stress.

Once safely home though, I was able to breathe and reflect on this last semester. I realized that I was somewhat overworked and I know this definitely affected my time devoted to classes and therefore my grades. As I went through this semester it didn't seem particularly difficult or different than any others. But now that I'm through it an on the other side, I see that I did wear myself out and stretch myself to the limit. I'm proud for making it through without breaking, but determined to focus on this coming Spring semester being better. And by better I mean less chaotic, stressful and unrelenting.

So here's to making it through 2009, and another semester at UNC, and looking forward to 2010 - another year of living life to its fullest as I enter my Senior year!

Ciao for now!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Making Memories All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.