0

UFC & Me

Posted by Jess Gates
Hi guys! So I must gush -- I GOT TO MEET SHANE CARWIN!!!!!! =-D (that's me being super excited!) Now for those of you who don't know, Shane Carwin is the #1 heavyweight contender in UFC. And he happens to be an assistant (but more like guest) coach for UNC's wrestling team. So here's the story. I knew Carwin was going to be at the UNC vs. North Dakota wrestling dual which was perfect because I was alreadly planning on going to the tournament anyways. Wrestling is my favorite sport! I talked to of my girl-friends into coming along and I'm so glad I went. The dual was so intense...we as a team only lost by 4 points and man I wasn't the only one on my feet screaming for our guy to not give up. Talk about intense! That's what I love about it! And then to top off a great meet I got to meet Shane Carwin and get his autograph for my brother who is a wrestler in high school. On the autograph picture he wrote "Dream big! Knock 'em out!" :)I was all grins and am definitely going to be going to more of the wrestling tournaments so be looking out for more stats and pics! Here's the ones of Carwin and I!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Making Memories All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.